- Scope and Duties:Client retains and hires Businessplangulf.com to provide business writing services including but not limited to, assistance with creating a business plan and company profile. The client is entitled to free revision afterreceiving the first completed draft of the written content. Client has ten (10) calendar days flooring receipt of Draft 1 to request for amendments in writing.Upon completion of these 10 days, each subsequent revision will be subject to an additional fee to be determined at the discretion of Businessplangulf.com. The client is requested to read through the entire document thoroughly before requesting any amendment. All requests for revisions are to be submitted via email only. No modifications will be entertained via phone call, text or any other mode of communication.
- Pricing: The pricing of our services vary depending on several factors such as the complexity and urgency of the work. With respect to the services sold by Businessplangulf.com, pricing is subject to change at anytime. Please note that this policy applies only to services offered by Businessplangulf.com.
- Timeline: The period of completion of the project will depend on the complexity of the work, the caseload of the writer and the readiness of the client to provide the necessary additional information.
- Outstanding Payment: Any writing project will only commence after receiving a minimum, initial payment of 50% from the total cost. We will not send any work to the client via email unless the agreed amount of payment has been completely settled. On the other hand, the client will be allowed to review the work in our offices.
- Cooperation:Client acknowledges that cooperation and communication is needed to complete the work.Moreover, the client is also requested to check and review the work to ensure that it matches the requirement. No physical printouts of any document will be provided.
- Refund Policy: All payments received by Businessplangulf.com from a client under this agreement will be non-refundable, and non-creditable. Therefore, all purchases are final and no refunds will be issued.
- VAT Policy: Our parent company is registered with the FTA and is mandatorily liable to collect 5% VAT from all clients for any professional writing services taken.
- Disclaimer:Nothing in this Agreement, and nothing in Consultant’s statements to the client, will be construed as a promise or guarantee about the outcome/s of the services or the success of Client’s business. Consultant makes no such promises or guarantees. Consultant’s comments about the outcome/s of the Services are expressions of opinion only. Additionally, Consultant’s Services are not to be construed in any way whatsoever as legal advice.